- DURASTRAPS fit all types of roof cargo rails and carrier racks, including Yakima, Thule, Kuat, Haul-Master, and MaxxHaul.
- Ideal for high profile vehicles, VW Bus, Mercedes G Wagon, Land Rover, and Cadillac Escalade. Buckle and unbuckle the straps from the sides, without having to climb on top of your car.
- Weather-resistant FULL GRAIN hides imported from Italy, and pre-treated with natural oils, conditioners, and water-repelling waxes.
- Stainless steel buckles and hardware, along with hand-pounded copper rivets resist corrosion and rust.
- Buckle buffer pads protect your luxury luggage, camping gear, kayak or surfboard from buckle wear and scuffing.
- Hand stitched nylon accent stitching for added durability.
- Versatile design works on narrow or wide racks. (36 inch minimum width up to a maximum width of 70 inches of usable strap length).
- Overlapping design. These straps are best suited for racks 36 inches and wider. Once you unload your rack, leave the straps on- they look amazing! The overlapping design ensures that your straps will lay flat and remain tightly secured on the rack while you drive.
- FREE cleaning and conditioning, whenever you need it. We will be more than happy to clean and recondition your DURASTRAP roof rack straps. We will also fix any minor repairs if they should arise. All we ask is that you cover the shipping fees to and from our workshop in California.
What you should expect from our DURASTRAP NATURAL VEG-TAN leather.
Durastrap leather loves to be outdoors. Our leather is specifically formulated to withstand all the abuse Mother Nature can throw at you.
Please allow 2 weeks from the placement of your order before your shipment arrives.
Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees depend on your country.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am the owner of a classic 1961 Willys Wagon with an old school wood and stainless roof rack. After scouring the internet for over 2 years for complementary leather luggage straps up to my standards for authenticity, appearance, and functionality, I found Mark’s gorgeous creations at “The Vdubhub.” It was clear from the photos and talking with Mark that these handmade straps are high quality, highly functional pieces of art. For the quality of these bespoke straps, the value is incredible. They arrived carefully packaged and oiled, and installation was self-explanatory. The custom straps I ordered are adjustable in length over a huge span and I would imagine can fit most roof rack applications in a variety of configurations limited only by one’s imagination. Communication with Mark was easy and enjoyable and the website is well done and easy to navigate. I believe anyone with a vintage or even modern automobile requiring high quality leather strapping, not just for roof racks, but for any exterior application, consider visiting the VDubhub or speaking with Mark about their specific needs.