Until now, it's been impossible to find long cargo door check straps for Volkswagen buses up to 1967. Suppliers only offer the black canvas short style which only allows you to open your cargo doors 90 degrees, causing them to constantly slam shut from the slightest breeze. We chose natural saddle leather because it's durable and looks period correct for any vintage VW Bus.
- Available in Natural Tan Top Grain Saddle Leather
- Hand Pounded Copper Rivets
- Nylon Reinforced Stitching
- Does not include cargo door hardware
- NOT for Bay Window buses.
- Sold In Pairs